Well-executed marketing programs drive up both revenue and profits. Keyframe works with companies to structure such programs carefully to target attractive customer segments create the desired image and strengthen the brand.
Our work focuses on brand management, including competitive positioning, and the impact that marketing mix and resource allocation have on sales and profits. As products and services become more difficult to differentiate, branding that cultivates a strong, trusted image can help build a larger, more loyal customer base. Keyframe′s approach to brand management, marketing mix and resource allocation more than doubles revenue growth rates. We begin by mapping the market share and profit position of the client′s brands relative to its competitors. We then help clients apply that information to manage brand portfolios, from the development of strategy to tactical allocation of resources. Properly managed, a powerful brand name, coupled with effective consumer and trade marketing, can be a formidable competitive weapon.
Brand Management in marketing
In marketing, brand management is the analysis and planning on how that brand is perceived in the market. Developing a good relationship with the target market is essential for brand management. Tangible elements of brand management include the product itself; look, price, the packaging, etc. The intangible elements are the experience that the consumer has had with the brand, and also the relationship that they have with that brand. A brand manager would oversee all of these things.
What It Does?
- Addresses customized member communications to match the brand that member is associated with.
- Facilitates management of the correct brand-specific products, rates, and services according to the member′s brand affiliation.
- Supports interfaces for third-party vendors, applications, and products crucial to member service continuity.
What It Does For You?
- Enables you to maintain the benefits of brand loyalty after a merger
- Removes guesswork and eliminates manual lookups to see which member is affiliated with which brand.
- Eliminates post-merger confusion within the branch.
- Allows your staff to focus on member service.